Well, Friday marked Dollhouse‘s final episode of the seri…season! I mean season! We’ll most likely find out during the May 18 Fox upfronts whether we’ll get a chance to follow in season two the many intriguing plot lines left all dangly and enticing with the season finale, “Omega.” Here are the (mostly) non-spoilery questions I’m dying to have answered:
- Will we ever find out Mellie/November/Madeleine’s full story?
- What the hell is going on with Topher and “Dr. Saunders”? There’s definitely a provocative history there.
- How’s Ballard going to manage his new position?
- Exactly how big (and evil) is the Rossum Corporation?
- What “girl” brought Boyd to the Dollhouse?
- When oh when will we see Alpha again?
- What’s going to happen with Victor next season?
- Will I ever be as frosty awesome as Adelle Dewitt?
So many questions! Please oh please let them have the opportunity to be answered. In the meantime, here’s a brief recap of the roller coastery season. (You can find my recap of the pilot here, my mid-season review here, and my brief review of the fantastic penultimate episode “Briar Rose” here.) SPOILERS BELOW!